I finished the last block in Row B!! This one too awhile, so many tiny pieces! I spent a lot of time this week working on prepping Row C, picking the colors is fun, I’m trying to spread them out in the rows. Once I finished B6, I finished putting together Row B with the sashing and then I put Rows A and B together. OMG I am loving how it looks! I started piecing the first block of Row C yesterday while I was waiting for Alex’s bus and I would have worked on it more last night, but by the time we got home from Mother/Son night at his school I was exhausted!
I did a good job on my February OMG, now it’s time to chose March’s goal(s). This is a busy month for us, every weekend is booked – out of town guest next weekend, Cassie’s birthday party the following weekend. I think I’ve decided that my goals this month are to finish the border on my Good Night Irene quilt (started in 2014, centered completed July 2015) and to get Hexagon Diamonds basted. I really want to start quilting it and get it finished this year, it’s been sitting here waiting since July 2014! I have the backing and black batting, I just need to baste! I should be able to do it during the day on guild day, since we have the building all day and there are lots of large tables. I’m pretty sure I can work on Good Night Irene border blocks while I work on the last 2 commission quilts that need to be done in the next month or so (still waiting for a due date).