Sarah over at Sarah did it! has a HELP for Hexie-aholics post one day a month and I finally have something to link up! I’ve been working on my 2017 hexie temperature quilt lately, and I finally got the first 2 rows put together! I had pulled fabrics for the first half of the year awhile ago, and I have gotten enough hexie flowers put together that I can applique them to the background squares and do the framing of each block.
I have a good handful of hexies ready to put together into flowers, before I need to pull fabrics for the rest of the year. I’m hoping that I can get the flowers done next week while we are camping. I need to get working on all these UFO’s!