So I’ve been working on cleaning my office like I mentioned in my last post and I’ve been planning this cleaning for awhile now. Back in July or August I ordered another cabinet for in my office. Today my dad came over and put it up for me. A full cardboard box and items from other areas in my office now reside in the last cabinet on the right (in the picture). I still have room to access everything on my embroidery machine, but anything I don’t use a lot is now in the cabinet. Everything in my office feels open again since I put so much away!
I mentioned yesterday that I found cigar boxes with what I think were meant to be EPP projects. My EPP papers should be here Monday and I can start working on putting them together. I need to decide what color fabric I’m going to use for all the octagons, and then the backgrounds. I’ve used all the EPP papers that I had on-hand so that project is in a holding pattern until Monday. I do still need to figure out a setting for these, after I looked at each set I had a handful that did not have enough pieces so I’m down to 21 pentagon sets to work with.
I ordered an entire roll of batting and it just arrived yesterday. I’m ready to baste a quilt and get started quilting it!