Dear Jane Update

Somehow I’ve managed to get a few Dear Jane blocks done since the last update. I realized when working on one of the triangles that I screwed the first one up – I didn’t check the size when I printed the instructions! So I’ll have to redo that one, but I’ve completed 2 of the applique ones. I’m definitely getting better at applique!

March Blocks

I haven’t been doing a lot of sewing the in last month, haven’t been feeling all that well. The baby hasn’t been treating momma very well 🙂 I know it’s now April, but I finally got the blocks completed now that I’m starting to feel better during the day. Once I get some ink for my printer I can work on the April blocks – hopefully I’ll be feeling well enough to get them done in the correct month!